Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Polish border issues [1]: ARD Morgenmagazin
Date: Aug 07, 2002 @ 13:40
Author: Pepijn Hendriks ("Pepijn Hendriks" <pepijnh@...>)

I wrote:

>(Technical note: this message uses the ISO 8859-2 character set to
>correctly represent the Polish names. For those of you who can't read
>this, Polish names stripped of their diacritics follow in brackets.)

[...]

>îwierże (Swierze)

Since I don't use Outlook or even Outlook Express to write my mail
with, editing non-Latin characters can be somewhat of a hassle at
times. Especially fine tuning the software is something that requires
quite some time, especially after re-installing. Which is why my
program didn't do what I hoped it would do.

The correct name of this village in the ISO 8859-2 character set is
Świerże.

-Pepijn