Subject: Re: Berlin maps - (and Belgian Enclave News)
Date: Aug 07, 2002 @ 00:34
Author: anorak222 ("anorak222" <wolfi.junkmail@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., "pho_tek" <pho_tek@y...> wrote:
> The RV-stadt atlas seems
> interesting (everything before 1989 will do), anyone who owns one?

Sorry about that, I own several. It sounded you want to buy a used
one, so I didn't offer to scan it right away. Just tell me what
squares and what year you want.

> has always been a very interesting border between Kreuzberg and
> Treptow, especialy the Lohmülenbrücke which seemed to be a way to
> anoy traffic in the area.

Lohmühlenbrücke ("Lohmühlenzwickel" colloquially) is interesting too
because there was a border correction in 1988, just one year before
the wall fell. I can offer to scan maps from before and after 1988 of
it. I also happen to have a Spiegel article about the 1988 exchange.

Are all of these appropriate to mail to the group?

Regards