Subject: Re: Time zone border
Date: Jul 21, 2002 @ 21:36
Author: ps1966nl ("ps1966nl" <smaardijk@...>)

But seriously, it seems that the local time there is GMT+1200. The
Universal time is for the dark sector, the place where all the
stargazers (i.e. astronomers) work, and they use UT for their
observations (as they probably would do in any observatory).
Peter S.
PS They probably use GMT+1200 because they want to be in the same
time zone as New Zealand. Most communication goes through there.