Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Towns across borders
Date: Jun 20, 2002 @ 14:18
Author: Dallen Timothy (Dallen Timothy <dtimothy@...>)

RE: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Towns across borders

Thanks for looking into these. I've never heard of West Wendover. This must be a fairly new designation (two or three years) as I grew up not too far from there and its name has always been Wendover. How did you find out about West Wendover?

If you have time, you might want to look at Jackpot, Nevada too. It's on the border with Idaho, but I'm not sure if there are any structures on the Idaho side or if the name is Jackpot, Idaho. I've only seen it on road maps.

Dallen