Subject: Re: Former Belgian-German border in Burg-Reuland?
Date: Jun 15, 2002 @ 20:06
Author: ps1966nl ("ps1966nl" <smaardijk@...>)

Could one of you (Manfred or Jannis), or anyone else for that matter,
tell me more about the boundary correction that took place around
this "Jägerhaus", i.e. when was this correction, what was the
territory involved (size & location), and what was the reason for it?
It looks like you two are convinced that some sort of bdy. correction
took place, and I will accept this instantly, but I have never heard
of it...

Peter S.

--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., Manfred Haertel <Manfred.Haertel@r...>
wrote:
> Hello!
>
> "JC.Deeleman" schrieb:
>
> > Last sunday I visited the area of "Zum Jägerhaus" in Burg-
Reuland and I
> > made some pictures. My impression is to be found on
> > www.tripoints.tk
> > On the left you'll find "Zum Jägerhaus" (New).
> > And for you international guys: at last it's in English !
>
> Funny, I visited the Jägerhaus right today (just came back). I will
> upload my photos this evening and post some more details.
>
> Later I visited the dry border between Luxembourg and Germany near
> Vianden and found two towns divided by the Sur/Sauer between
Luxembourg