Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Former Belgian-German border in Burg-Reuland?
Date: Jun 15, 2002 @ 16:54
Author: Manfred Haertel (Manfred Haertel <Manfred.Haertel@...>)

Hello!

"JC.Deeleman" schrieb:

> Last sunday I visited the area of "Zum Jägerhaus" in Burg-Reuland and I
> made some pictures. My impression is to be found on
> www.tripoints.tk
> On the left you'll find "Zum Jägerhaus" (New).
> And for you international guys: at last it's in English !

Funny, I visited the Jägerhaus right today (just came back). I will
upload my photos this evening and post some more details.

Later I visited the dry border between Luxembourg and Germany near
Vianden and found two towns divided by the Sur/Sauer between Luxembourg
and Germany I never heard of before.

Best regards

--
Manfred Härtel mailto:Manfred.Haertel@...