Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Great Central European Border Expedition
Date: Jun 11, 2002 @ 20:40
Author: Doug Murray ("Doug Murray" <doug@...>)

I struggled with having me in the film, and decided that I will tell the story of the others -- so, in fact, I am not part of the movie.  Just the narrator.  Although there are some shots of me in a mirror in Baarle.  :)

And the Euro coins?  Well...  it is TV after all... nothing is as it seems!

Doug