Subject: Re: Berlin enclaves & territorial exchanges
Date: Jun 03, 2002 @ 16:25
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., "lnadybal" <lnadybal@c...> wrote:
> Hi. I'm still reading.
> To bring this back to earth, I'll only say we are descending into
the
> same kind of situation "parsing" positions just as the parties to
the
> Berlin morass did under occupation.

are you surprised your experience is already perceptibly conforming
to your own so deliberate thought & desire

> Where you wrote "But I think you misinterpret the intention. There
was
> no inention to cease Soviet participation on the occupation of all
> Berlin, and there was no such intention in this treaty.", I didn't
> intend to say there was an intent to stop Russian participating in
> occupation of all Berlin - I meant only in Steinstuecken.

hahahahaha
hahahahahahaha
haha
whaattt

> With regard to the "Polish sector", I owe you another map - you'll
see
> what I mean.

shall we look for this on your website with the others len

> > Of course. But I think you are more pedantic than the treaty
makers.

wolfgang how could you

> > OK ... anyone still reading? :)
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > wolfgang

wolfgang you are very considerate

& i realize you realize some of us are wishing to entertain the
entire discussion here on principle
yes & of course i at least deliberately ate the whole thing
burrrp
as i do whenever possible
owing to the specific nature of my interest in bp
messages 0001 thru 6660 inclusive
even when it goes bizarrely out of focus
in fact especially when it gets so weird

& this is actually a very principled group
any appearances to the contrary notwithstanding

so i agree
here it is well to wonder always about how well aimed one is
& therefore what ones desire actually is
& why one desires it
because we are so powerful in our creation & cocreation
& actually i think you are right at home with us already

my own feeling about berlin & the wall & the wars hot & cold etc is
that whatever misunderstandings & dissensions there were
are
so fortunately for us
in the past

& not only that
they have nothing to do with our stated aim & purpose

so my question for me & for you guys or anyone is
why dont we just leave them all there where they belong
rather than so willfully remaining under their influence