Subject: Re: Significant border disputes
Date: May 31, 2002 @ 14:38
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

great to find you actively seeking again randy
& i imagine many of us recall enjoying your imaginative geographical
plays in the past

so here you are again & seemingly just in time to do what

another animaniacs sort of global treatise
i would have guessed
but would still be left wondering how you would pull that off

&or well i suppose i am just curious why you want to make this
particular try &or where you see it leading

--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., "naraht" <naraht@D...> wrote:
> Now that it looks like Guatemala may actually sign a treaty
> acknowledging the existance of Belize, what significant border
> disputes over land (Fishing rights are a completely different
Kettle