Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Significant border disputes
Date: May 30, 2002 @ 05:16
Author: John Seeliger ("John Seeliger" <jseelige@...>)

Here's a site on africaonline that I just dug up on Google, doing a search on war land dispute: <http://www.africaonline.com/site/Articles/1,10,3634.jsp>.   It has a story on the dispute between Benin and Niger taking their land dispute to the Hague but it also lists a table of 28 African territorial disputes, mostly over land though a few, like Tunisia: maritime boundary dispute with Libya; Malta and Tunisia are discussing the commercial exploitation of the continental shelf between their countries, particularly for oil exploration are maritime disputes.

HTH
-John