Subject: Re: Quad-county point in Kansas
Date: May 31, 2002 @ 03:12
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

great news jack
& of course we do have all the time in the world

it is just that unless someone keeps advancing the discussion with
leading reports & questions like these
well
as you see
a dozen messages can easily fly past at a time
all in perfect oblivion & complete diffusion of our chosen focus
because clearly most nominal participants in this fantastically wild
goose chase we have deliberately created would rather just space it
out or blow it off & honk about something else
anything else really
in desultory little asides
while enjoying or at least flying upon our long slipstream

but i am convinced that some actual purposeful flapping of wings is
needed or all this wonderful gliding & honking will surely trail off
into just a lot of distracted & miscellaneous sound & motion with a
lot of splashing at the end

& how many stray words & pix can one absorb anyway
& why would one care or try to follow them all

clearly few of us are even here for the pointing
the nitty gritty such as you have been leading us to & really
discussing in depth

indeed it often seems there are few who have even noticed it
so fine & subtle as it is

so to me there doesnt seem to be a need for ordinary laidback
patience & moderation so much as for steady patient persistence in
maintaining the trying & the pointing & the immoderation of it all

& i certainly do appreciate & respect the fact that some of us like
yourself have a real life too

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/