Subject: Re: Cooch Behar enclave thesis available
Date: May 29, 2002 @ 00:17
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

major congrats brendan on this culmination & apotheosis

--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., b.whyte@p... wrote:
> For those of you who were hesitant the first time, my thesis on the
Cooch Behar enclaves (all 198 of them), has now been published
officially by my department, and I have copies to sell.

> It is 500pp, hardback, with 22 photos (20 in colour), 39 maps (1 in
colour), plus the big A0 colour map of the enclaves (scale 1:130,000).

> Cost is A$90 plus postage.
> Airmail postage to Europe and the Americas is A$30, so that's a
total of A$120. I think the current exchange rates are about E0.60 per
A$1 and US$0.57 per A$1.

> You can pay by international money order, or credit card
(Visa/Mastercard).
> Or, I can probably make arrangesments with contacts in Netherlands
and England and America for those wanting to send a personal cheque or
a bank transfer.