Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] European tripoint lat & long list
Date: May 25, 2002 @ 22:31
Author: Jesper & Nicolette Nielsen ("Jesper & Nicolette Nielsen" <jesniel@...>)

Thanks Grant

Here are Fran's reading from GCEBE:

1.  Germany-Czech R-Poland N50 52.236 E14 49.399
2.  Austria-Czeck R-Slovakia Not obtained
3.  Austria-Hungary-Slovakia N48 00.401 E17 09.646
4.  Austria-Hungary-Slovenia N46 52.147 E16 06.832
5.  Austria-Italy-Slovenia N46 31.380 E13 42.846
6.  Austria-Switzerland-Liechtenstein N47 16.245 E9 31.854
7.  Germany-Switzerland-France N47 35.318 E7 35.387
8.  Germany-Luxembourg-France N49 28.172 E6 22.001
9.  Belgium-Luxembourg-France N49 32.781 E5 49.115
10. Belgium-Luxembourg-Germany N50 07.812 E6 08.255
11. Belgium-Netherlands-Germany N50 45.254 E6 01.258

I will try the readings for GEEBE.

Jesper