Subject: Re: More ghost stones
Date: May 25, 2002 @ 16:53
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

well ok i can understand that the prussian & aken stones might be
international ghosts
so i would like to see the maps for those
or some other confirmation in the text etc

& of course all 60 moresnet rocks could be counted as ghost
internationals
even while the very idea of international often seems a little shaky
in this whole greater german area

btw that is most impressive how jannis managed to photograph at least
54 of the 60

& since some of those are already fallen
i wonder what the story is on the missing 6

if they are gone then they arent really missing from the collection
are they

& i know eef missed a few moresnets too but his pages are down now so
i cant compare if they were the same few

in any case this is interesting & exciting because it comes very close
to a first known complete collection of anything

the only other known candidate for completion is delaware
but for a single rock that was inadvertently overlooked by the
collector at the university of delaware website

so this one could go right down to the wire folks