Subject: Re: More ghost stones
Date: May 25, 2002 @ 15:39
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

thanx harry

& can you or anyone else who understands dutch tell us if any of
these old stones shown on this site are actually standing on former
international borders

for that has been the focus of the ghost chasing at least til now

if they are standing on present borders they are simply old stones &
not really ghosts at all but fully alive

& if they have been displaced or arent standing at all
then they also arent really ghost stones but rather completely
defunct as markers

so you may have brought us to the brink of some new discoveries here
perhaps many
but i am still trying to discern what they are