Subject: Re: The uncrossed hotwater tour
Date: Apr 29, 2002 @ 17:24
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., "granthutchison" <granthutchison@b...>
wrote:
> Michael:
> Being away for a couple of days has allowed me to absorb the full
> impact of your recent sustained free-association punning in one
> sitting. Bravo, sir - I am as flotsam bobbing in your Finnegan's
Wake.

thanx grant & thats mutual ulysses too

indeed just to be perfectly demonstrative about my admiration for you
as well as to properly launch my draft grant movement for the
presidency of everyones land
i am now headed to a secret third library of the day
as i post this from norfolk
at a library fit for if not also used by mark twain
while scarcely even recalling the 2 messages i sent earlier this
morning from a gradeschool library in a double jeopardy drugfree zone
in goshen

& the next library is a secret only in order to give anyone who may be
able to guess where i am heading before i get there a chance to do so
& also in case that library is closed on mondays or the internet is
down etc
since i am frankly amazed to have discovered a 7day internet library
anywhere in these woods
as i have indeed just done here in norfolk
& in a fantastic setting of sheerest opulence to boot

anyway i better get moving if i am going to make my point

more comments below perhaps
& i fly

> Re Palanca Marshes: these are indeed the previously mentioned,
> possibly enclaved Moldovan marshes. They didn't appear in the
> Wanderlust piece because it was allegedly going to press at the time
> I first heard of the Moldovan/Ukrainian agreement. The general
> consensus here at BP seemed to be that they were not a true exclave,
> but this seemed to depend on a fine reading of various reports that
> seemed to me to be as consistent with an exclave as with a non-
> exclave. So having had my fingers burned once by overinterpreting
> skimpy data

hahaha
thats the best kind of data imo
but no wonder i have no fingerprints either
& i do agree with your position below

, I decided to leave this one on the books at present -
> people can always pluck them out if their presence offends.
>
> Re Spratly Islands: nice map, nice data sheet. I do think I should
> incorporate this into the spreadsheet, albeit flagged with
cautionary
> notes. But I have some thoughts on writing a little program to
> generate equidistance lines, and I might play with that awhile
first.

> Grant

thanx
i look forward to all the above