Subject: Re: HRSI dispute
Date: Apr 24, 2002 @ 16:01
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

aha
good show
so it does at least appear
even without seeing the third map
that the expedition has its choice of which bank of the river to hit
for half a point either way
but if it puts in to both shores the full point looks makeable

--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., "Jesper & Nicolette Nielsen"
<jesniel@i...> wrote:
> The tripoints are at each end of the eastern disputed area.
Croatian version W of marker A645, Slovenian N of B1.The Hungarian
map has the tp between B2 and B3, but the map is from 1942 with a
different HRSI.