Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Can a point also be a border?
Date: Apr 16, 2002 @ 21:09
Author: Jesper & Nicolette Nielsen ("Jesper & Nicolette Nielsen" <jesniel@...>)

This is what I posted on Jungholz earlier, more and less the same issue:

Jungholz is connected to the rest of Austria by a single point. That is already established.

On the other hand Germany is also connected with herself at that point. Right? So if Germany is connected, then Jungholz is disconnected ie an enclave?

Who owns the point? No man's land or a condominium? If a point is no man's land then Jungholz is a fragtment (as it is touched by no man's land and Germany).

If condominium then Jungholz is also a fragtment as it is touched by Germany/Austria and Austria!

Am I too technical?

Jesper