Subject: Re: Asian tripoints
Date: Apr 09, 2002 @ 14:52
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., <marcelmiquel@n...> wrote:

> I've found an interesting french thesis about boundaries in the
> Himalaian zone. A lot information about boundaries, treaties,
disputed
> areas, undelimited borders... and several references to the
tripoints
> on this area.
>
> It's a very big file and written in french, but I think you will
find
> it very interesting.
>
> You can found the tripoints information on it searching for the
> words "trijonction" and "tripoint".
>
> http://theses.univ-lyon2.fr/Theses1997/egonon/these_body.html#r_298

hahahahaha
hahahahahaha
burrrp
that was interesting
as well as delicious
especially those subdivisional maps
& what they bode for the future of asian domestic tripointing

marcel i swear i tried to wolf the whole thing but only got dizzier &
dizzier
due to the altitude no doubt but maybe it was laced with something too

seriously tho
footnote 298 alone was worth the entire price of admission
& i still have 900 more footnotes to go
but am wondering if we couldnt mine the whole paper for its several
such gems just as we did brownlie for africa

anyway nice shooting again by you
elephants now too