Subject: Re: cignlr map with corrected link
Date: Apr 04, 2002 @ 19:46
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

ok thanxx you guys for both opinions
& yes i too think the photographer is northeast of nimba
& that nimba is the height of land partly shown at right
but gbaam i dont see any sign of on either of your maps
nor anything that would necessarily have to show beyond nuon
so i am actually encouraged & holding firm with my guess
tho i dont mind if you can dissuade me

--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., "granthutchison" <granthutchison@b...>