Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] TopoZone - The Web's Topographic Map.htm
Date: Apr 03, 2002 @ 18:32
Author: m donner ("m donner" <maxivan82@...>)

jack & david

a most elegant & perhaps unique solution to an elegant question

as you may know i had previously perused this point in my own megapoint survey yet forgot it & personally doubted any correct solution would be found

peters also interesting attempt to raise the stakes to the quintipoint level may have momentarily overshadowed both of your real accomplishments here

sustained applause for the success