Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: tp: czplsk
Date: Apr 03, 2002 @ 11:56
Author: Pepijn Hendriks ("Pepijn Hendriks" <pepijnh@...>)

"ps1966nl" <smaardijk@...> wrote:

> My Czech is not so good that I can give a literal translation here,
> but what I do get is that the tripoint is a wet one, in a brook and
> that this was the reason the tripoint could not be marked by a single
> marker. [...] I have asked Pepijn (who can understand Czech a lot
> better than I can) if he can have a look at this Hrcava website [...]
> and possibly but something of a translation here on BP. He'll do it
> for sure, but I don't know how busy he is right now, so it could take
> some time).

(I was away for a few days, visiting GdaƄsk with a friend. We have
made it also to Hel, and back!)

There are indeed three obelisks. According to the website you
mentioned, the tripoint is in the gorge of a brook bed and could
therefore not be demarcated with one single border marker.

More will follow; I'm working on a translation.

-Pepijn

--
pepijnh@... -- http://www.bigfoot.com/~pepijnh -- ICQ -
6033220