Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] caus highway
Date: Apr 03, 2002 @ 00:25
Author: Doug Murray ("Doug Murray" <doug@dougmurrayproductions.com>)

Bill & Fellow Freaks:

Because of all this discussion of Zero Avenue, I decided to take a drive down there today.  I snapped a ton of pictures and paid more attention to the road itself.  I noticed two things that I had not seen before -- a border patrol agent sitting in his car and watching a portion of this stretch of border.  He was parked on Boundary Road -- I was on Zero Avenue, running parallel.  I also noticed at least three new camera installations on the US side.

If you have broadband, I can send them all to you.  I will post some either on my website or here.  If I post them here, I'll shrink 'em.

This was also the first time I felt like I was being watched and might actually get in trouble.  I'm sure my licence plates have been recorded!

A couple of teases attached.  One:  the Zero Ave. sign.  Two:  parallel roads -- note speeds in KM and MPH!

Doug