Subject: Re: Chile's tripoints pics
Date: Mar 30, 2002 @ 19:45
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., <marcelmiquel@n...> wrote:

> I think I've found a new virtual virgin first class tripoint:
> Venezuela/Brasil/Guyana:
> http://www.fulldayturismo.com/show/pics_es.html

this is actually an improvement on the brgyve pic linked in message
2327 since the new pic is closer in & also since one of the people in
it is actually reaching toward the exact presumptive tripoint itself
which however is apparently still a few inches from losing its
absolute virginity

>Now i'm searching from a
> picture of the El Salvador/Honduras/Guatemala "trifinio", placed at
the
> Cerro Montecristo. Would you help me?

wish i could be more help but can only say for now that this one has
also been shown here fairly well before
not that it mightnt also be improved on tho

if only we had a better filing & retrieval system

some day perhaps