Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Offshoot query
Date: Mar 30, 2002 @ 18:59
Author: m donner ("m donner" <maxivan82@...>)

>From: "granthutchison"
>
> > but i think grants imminent global toposcopy should clarify all
> > this stuff very nicely anyway while also redirecting our attention
> > to the points we all share in common
>Gad, you're overinvesting there, though. It's just a list of

>boundaries and a few notes. Detail is notable only by its absence.

no problem pal as i am always overinvesting

it comes with the territory when sandcastling

especially on moonless mediterranean nights

but wont you have to count either 1 or 2 bruneis

etc etc

i mean wont you have done all the spadework even if your summary presentation doesnt show all the details

we will at least have your brain to pick wont we

but er how many bruneis are you counting