Subject: Offshoot query
Date: Mar 28, 2002 @ 04:52
Author: amar6277@yahoo.com (<amar6277@...>)

May be slightly offshoot. I am intrigued by countries
like Azerbaijan which consists of two parts which are
not connected by land and neither of which are
islands. One another that I recall is Kaliningrad of
Russia. How many other instances are there of a
country having two or more of such separate parts?