Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: graded sovereignty?
Date: Mar 27, 2002 @ 16:16
Author: David Mark (David Mark <dmark@...>)

What about the alleged 'condominium' sovereignty over the rivers between
Germany and Luxembourg?

"Borders between states usually run down the middle of water bodies. A
special case is the German-Luxemburg border in the rivers Sauer and Our.
The bed and banks stand in a condomium of the two states. This means that
both states have sovereignty over the whole river."

Translated by Barry Smith from http://www.mms-spiess.ch/Inhalt.htm