Subject: Re: byruua
Date: Mar 12, 2002 @ 20:33
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

ahh peter
thank you
& you are right as ever

i find byruua was last previously mentioned in messages 1086 & 600
& only scarcely so at that
nor apparently has a map or any hard info ever been posted here
unless i missed something

& i finally do recollect why i lost track

it was only owing to a comment made upon the first mention of byruua
way back in message 401 that when fips & iso hexaglyphs are combined
in series to lend the world class tripoints an extra air of
pseudoscientific binomial nomenclatural respectability
producing in this case the redoubled name borsup byruua
it suggested to me the mnemonic image of borscht soup at a
streetcorner cafe just there
thus conjuring both a wet & a dry possibility
depending on whether the point fell actually in the soup or in the
street

--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., "ps1966nl" <smaardijk@y...> wrote:
> m donner wrote:
> "(...)do you know if it is the actual tripoint marker (...)"
>
> No, I don't, but the indication I get from this website is that it
is.

> "(...)or wasnt byruua a wetpoint (...)"
>
> Not that I know. Not to say that it is...
>
> "(...)i have lost track (...)"
>
> I don't think that for this tripoint there is a track yet at BP.
But