Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Campione d'Italia borderwalk
Date: Feb 22, 2002 @ 18:48
Author: m donner ("m donner" <maxivan82@...>)

yes mats i would like to rhap on this too
gorgeous rocks & area
& congrats on the opus too but i think it was really hard play
& so even better than work
& what a wonderful new game you have created too
ring around the enclave
like perambulating a new england town but cooperatively

& am i mistaken or is this the flagship of the new enclave org flotilla

then congrats to len too i believe are in order
for getting it started & for showcasing you & this first

can you imagine ringing all the claves now

i can

fantastic