Subject: Re: glhemaokpa recovery try & groundhog millennium
Date: Jan 30, 2002 @ 16:13
Author: m donner ("m donner" <maxivan82@...>)

yes yes yes
you are able to make it there

please throw together any content you can think of for the new groundhog
site including the old groundhog stuff as soon as possible
as i am already directing people there in preparation for this saturdays
extravaganza
but internet time is almost unavailable in the lower keys
so maybe i should phone you

or you could also get all the info from my recent posts to
egroups.com/messages/boundarypoint
of which this is part

also dallasnews.com/lifestyles/stories/palindrome_27livART.8972b.html