Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Digraphs
Date: Jan 28, 2002 @ 09:09
Author: Peter Hering ("Peter Hering" <hering@...>)

Dear Len,
I would certainly agree with you on this matter - if
our issues were European ones only!
The problem is that so many non-Europ. countries
don't have proper car registration initials - so we
have to agree on an international standard - that's
why I support the current system...!
Btw: I'm convinced that the near future means
bringing these two standards together - as far
as I know, Sweden intends to change its intern'l
initials to SE...also for cars... pls correct me, dear
Swedish BP-members (well, Mats?)if I'm wrong here...
Peter Hering