Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: new online legal supplement to bus&ss discovered
Date: Jan 26, 2002 @ 15:48
Author: m donner ("m donner" <maxivan82@...>)

key largo again

good point brian

it was nagging me too so i also considered the linearity you mention
tho i called my version of this absurdity a triline
despite the absence of any associated condo area in this case
& saw it as a 2way hinge projecting alternately eastward from vtse or
westward from nhsw depending on the momentary position of the nhvt low water
mark on the bank
sort of like the boca chica hinge at mxuse but pointless
since it would never rise or fall but only run lengthwise
but i was fortunately rescued from such escherian projections by the
realization that a work of man here
namely the dam & lock just downriver
has permanently frozen nhvt there at the mud turtle
or practically there for all anybody can tell
& you can also see this process more vividly on the usgs topo quads for
almstn where a similar dam similarly suspends any further migration of the
state lines

passing thru marathon last nite i did in fact see not only the czech mig but
a whole assortment of fighter jets for hire now
so it is an embarassment of riches already
but i still think i will stick with my favorite mig plaything
if only for sentimental reasons anyway