Subject: Re: new online legal supplement to bus&ss discovered
Date: Jan 23, 2002 @ 17:30
Author: bjbutlerus ("bjbutlerus" <bjbutler@...>)

I have sent a fairly detailed request to the US Army Corps of
Engineers in the MN-ND-SD district in an attempt to locate some
engineering plans for the Bois de Sioux project that possibly changed
the course of the river. If available this map might show the
riverbed just prior to the "avulsion". Since meanders become more
acute until they finally break through and form a horseshow lake, the
position of the river mid-channel along the current ND-SD line just
prior to the avulsion would be the tri-point according to legal
principles we have discussed here. Unfortunately I have not even
received a confirmation that the USACE received my message and it has
been a couple of days.

BJB

--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., "acroorca2002" <orc@o...> wrote:
> thanxx to your several recent theories & other new info
> i have substantially revised my own mnndsd guess
>
> in fact much of my 1858 to 2002 chronology guess is now smithereens
> tho its basic idea of benign neglect & sublime ignorance is
unchanged

> & i no longer agree with my former opinion that it isnt worth
talking
> about without proof
> for that was a folly anyway
>
> it is always worth talking if it feels good

> --- In BoundaryPoint@y..., "m donner" <maxivan82@h...> wrote:
> > truth
> > good luck
> >

> > >From: "bjbutlerus" <bjbutler@b...>