Subject: Re: Croatian-Yoguslavian border
Date: Jan 21, 2002 @ 20:27
Author: ps1966nl ("ps1966nl" <smaardijk@...>)

And it all means the same, too. There are or have been in the past
languages and regions that were Slavic, Slovak, Slovenian, Slavonian,
and Slovinzian. Just like Serbian and Sorbian is etymologically the
same.

(And Welsh, Walloon, Gaul, Rotwelsch, the Walsertal, etc., but that
just means "foreign", and was a designation for all that was alien,
if I'm not mistaken...)

Peter S.

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/