Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Croatian-Yoguslavian border
Date: Jan 21, 2002 @ 20:16
Author: Peter Hering ("Peter Hering" <hering@mail.tele.dk>)

Right Peter S.,
it is Slavonia, not Slovenia...!
Most of Slavonia is Croatian, only the easternmost
area is part of YU... the southern borderline to
Bosnia has always been formed by the "Drava"
river - we'll be visiting the city of "Brod", divided
into "Slavonski Brod" and "Bosanski Brod"...!
btw: sometimes it seems confusing about these
denominations, like Slovakia's proper name:
"Slovenska Republika"...
Peter H.