Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: chdefr xrated report another bp first
Date: Jan 16, 2002 @ 19:41
Author: m donner ("m donner" <maxivan82@...>)

thanx pete
glad to hear from you
& clearly that guy has all his priorities backwards

here i spent the morning after the night before reading maritime boundary
stuff on line
for example
http://chartmaker.ncd.noaa.gov/hsd/shalowitz/Part_two.pdf
a much more interesting link than that last one
i promise
& i know i really should apologize if anyone else peeked at it too
but this one is mainly about several very intriguing mathematical &
geometrical & legal anomalies & loopholes that have arisen in coastal &
maritime boundary making & mapping over the years
including especially figure 37

for even if you read not a word of the basically very interesting but
frankly legalese text
this photo of a real maritime boundary claimant is more monty python even
than that earlier rockall island photo you may recall

on the more local front here jc left me again this morning
for her west cornwall place overlooking the covered bridge again
but nice as that place is she regained her senses & returned almost
immediately to ozello after reaching only as far as inglis fl & the
intersection of routes 19&98 with rte 40
aka follow that dream parkway
in fact only about 20 miles up the road
which was the most arresting spot on our 1998 inaugural tour also
& was named for an elvis presley movie about squatters rights filmed there
so we are again a caravan on day 35 of the latest outing
& still southbound or else california dreaming again
i think
not sure
but we are definitely multicoastal now wherever we are
or go

to the beach