Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Tp area DeFrLu - info
Date: Jan 11, 2002 @ 17:28
Author: m donner ("m donner" <maxivan82@...>)

gulf breeze fl

nice sketch peter
& nice question jesper

we have been using the word triline for bedelu since message 297
& have been applying it to defrlu since 1482
& i think your idea of a tri bi point jesper is really the same as the
dipunctitriline idea that has also been used since message 1482 to describe
the fact that these trilines have a pair of end points that are different in
composition both from each other & from the triline itself

thus in the present example & sketch
you can discern
the delu fr triline
& its end points de delu fr & delu fr lu

so there you have 3 entities
delufr & dedelufr & delufrlu
while strangely there is no such thing as defrlu per se

the 2 endpoints of any triline however arent really tri bi points
but bi tripoints

or better yet a term such as di tripoint might be better to indicate the
pairedness of these tripoints
& thus the term dipunctitriline might combine in a single word both
tripoints with the triline that spans or links them