Subject: Re: Tp-map AdEsFr E !
Date: Jan 06, 2002 @ 22:05
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

good point peter
& some of even us at bp have been breathing normally at pb since as
early as message 3959

which reminds me i neglected to report last week that i met 3 more of
those normally quite reclusive road runner birds in new mexico & west
texas but all of these lived to presumably tell about it
& 1 of them even got a miraculous beepbeep out of the otherwise
completely nonfunctional horn of the maxivan

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/