Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] African borders
Date: Dec 21, 2001 @ 18:30
Author: m donner ("m donner" <maxivan82@...>)

cambria ca
day 9

yesss jesper
good to get a fresh field report

& thanx peter for mt boardman
but i will have to try again from next library

our caravan resumed from san gregorio
actually a van a car
& we chased rainbows & sun showers thru monterey & carmel but crept along
the cliffs past big sur in squalls & high winds & huge lightning

headed for possibly mythical gaviota hot springs

out of touch for a while probably
wonder where we will surface
& have a multigreat one all