Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: "Pene-enclave"
Date: Dec 14, 2001 @ 18:54
Author: m donner ("m donner" <maxivan82@...>)

reidsport oregon
day 2

yesss perpetua haute prep is out for winter holiday
so we pointed the binnacle again yesterday from rostah cay this time south
&or east but definitely far out to another pointing marathon in another key
so we will be quasicommunicado again for awhile & indeed hopefully for
another worlds record

but brendan what a pleasure to find you were playing with this magic moment
too all the while & have even hung your thesis on it & i can tell you it has
already been gratefully accepted by the entire faculty here even in absentia

yesterday day 1 we only made 4 miles due to high wind & rain but are this
morning bearing down for a third try at photographing usorca from orsw & to
bag another hemboldt point & then maybe some more nepotism in cali &or
sawanabori on steens mountain for the probabilities are looking
multiliferate at the moment but should clarify in a couple of days

our glacial speed reminded me jack that the ice man didnt need a passport
because he already knew home is where the feet are & he was covered anyway
as a dependent on the glaciers passport

anton can you discern if we are getting any warmer on this bearing