Subject: Re: Exclave inside Steinstuecken
Date: Dec 13, 2001 @ 00:53
Author: lnadybal ("lnadybal" <lnadybal@...>)

For Mats -

All the matters relating to Berlin's borders, even during the
occupation period, appear in the

Gesetz- und Verordnungsblatt für Berlin

The item from which I quoted was in Nr. 48 of the 28th Year of 13 June
1972.

The addresses from which I used to obtain these was

Senator für Justiz, Salzburgerstr.. 21-5, Berlin 62.
(I'd bet $100 they have moved). I also obtained some from the
printer, Kulturbuch-Verlag, Passauer Str. 4. The other source, from
which I got the maps that went with the treaties, was the Senator für
Bau und Wohnungswesen, Abt. V, Mansfelderstr 16, Berlin 31.

The same material, but for West Germany, which related to its border
adjustments, were published in the Bundesgesetzblatt after 1955, and
prior to that, during occupation, they appeared in the Gesetzblatt der
Vereinigte Wirtschaftsgebiet. The last named are only available in
libraries any more, and the earlier named is still published, I
believe also in Berlin now. I got my copies from Bonn when it was
the German capital.

I'll be publishing all of this stuff at http://exclave.info, including
the full texts of the exclave rerlated treaties.

Regards

Len Nadybal
Washington DC