Subject: Re: reflections on the crosses old & new
Date: Dec 13, 2001 @ 00:08
Author: granthutchison ("granthutchison" <granthutchison@...>)

Michael:
> well you certainly may do all that & think all that & thus spare
> yourself the benefit &or deficit of the crosses
Sorry. I'm not being deliberately, serially perverse, even though it
may seem that way. I was just wondering if there was a reason you felt
some borders (Baarle) crossed and some (Jungholz) didn't. The crossing
thing really does give me an uneasy feeling of the country somehow
turning inside out at the cross-over point - a sort of gross Klein bottle.

Grant