Subject: Re: Steinstuecken enclave in an exclave
Date: Dec 11, 2001 @ 17:29
Author: ps1966nl ("ps1966nl" <smaardijk@...>)

My theory (cf. msg. 3255) is that the Rote Bruecke was part of the
GDR, but exclusively used by the West Berliners (and because of that
probably securely fenced/walled/barbwired off).

This is not unlike the Stadtbahn station Wollankstrasse, which was in
East Berlin, but on a railway line from West Berlin to West Berlin
and exclusively used by the Stadtbahn (West) trains. Wollankstrasse
station was accessible from West Berlin only.

Peter S.