Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Digest Number 536
Date: Dec 08, 2001 @ 00:21
Author: michael donner (michael donner <orc@...>)
Prev    Post in Topic    Next
Prev    Post in Time    Next

ok then i apologize to anyone who agrees with brian
& please overlook the following amendment too
for no sooner had i posted the first replay than realized there could well
be more instalments of canadian territorial sea than just the 4 i was so
proudly proclaiming if only the territorial seas surrounding some canadian
islands are cut off by high seas from the canadian main territorial seas
& certainly the queen charlottes & perhaps some arctic islands also etc
immediately nominate themselves as prime candidates for producing just such
isolated pockets of territorial sea
tho i cant yet absolutely confirm the presence of any of the 24nm plus
water gaps that would be necessary to isolate them
& wonder if anyone present does have accurate & complete enough maps to
complete or confirm this already halfbaked toposcopy of canadian sovereign
territory