Subject: Re: bedelu1
Date: Dec 05, 2001 @ 05:27
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

ah well jesper that was all i was looking for

& you know what you have really uncovered here is the enormous challenge th=
at lies ahead of us if we are ever to get more intimate with this perhaps mo=
st extraordinary of all the dry fiat lines on the face of the earth

but then how long would you guess the dry segment may have been

& i noticed you did have a marker in one pic

so was it a sightline difficulty or what

--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., "Jesper & Nicolette Nielsen" <jesniel@i...> wrot=
e:

> I spite of Wolfgang Gärtners excellent information on befrlu, there where=
no triline markers on the island or the eastern bank. There was a marker on=
the Western bank, which should be the white block at the left side on the p=
icture (next to the bench).

> Do to the lack of markers (and we very dissapointed) the triline/tripoint=
is an estimate.

> Jesper

usion about what it may have been like or would be like to pet that triline =
or better yet to walk forward along it while remaining in 3 countries for =
that walk is probably unique in all the world tho i realize it could be app=
roximately equalled by swimming here or wading at bedelu so for purposes of=
orientation would you say for example that the middle picture in 4849 that =
is centered on the churchyard gate is also centered on the triline or is th=
ere any picture centered along the dry triline etc etc