Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: bedelu1
Date: Dec 05, 2001 @ 05:07
Author: Jesper & Nicolette Nielsen ("Jesper & Nicolette Nielsen" <jesniel@...>)

I spite of Wolfgang Gärtners excellent information on befrlu, there where no triline markers on the island or the eastern bank. There was a marker on the Western bank, which should be the white block at the left side on the picture (next to the bench).

Do to the lack of markers (and we very dissapointed) the triline/tripoint is an estimate.

Jesper