Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] Re: bedelu1
Date: Dec 04, 2001 @ 08:41
Author: Mats Hessman (Mats Hessman <blofeld_es@...>)

> is this patch of dry condo the only dry part of both
> entire delu condo areas

Maybe this has been covered here already, but here
is my understanding of the dry parts of the DELU
condominium:

1 island in the Our, close to the northern end of
the northern part of the condo.

2 islands in the Sauer, close to Grundhof

4 islands in the Sauer, close to Bollendorf

1 island in the Sauer, close to Metzdorf

1 island in the Sauer at Mesenich, with a
connected waterdivider extending to the
german bank

4 islands in the Sauer close to Wasserbillig

Several man-made artifacts, including riversteps
(small dams), bridges (do they count?), powerplants
and locks, the most prominent beeing:

5 consecutive small dams at Railingen

1 waterdivider in the Sauer at Mesenich

1 waterdivider in the Sauer at Wasserbillig

Locks and powerplant in the Moselle at Wellen

Locks and powerplant in the Moselle at Stadtbredimus

Part of the locks at the triline at Apach