Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Morkulien joint admin area
Date: Dec 04, 2001 @ 00:39
Author: Ray Milefsky ("Ray Milefsky" <mrrayj@...>)

Au contraire, mon cher.  The EU recognized the passports of those major tribal nations who have a semi-sovereign status in the United States. They include the Mohawks, Apache, Navaho and others.  I once saw those passports on display in one of the Smithsonian museums.  I shall make some inquires at the Interior Department's Bureau of Indian Affairs, who deal with such sovereignty matters.  It is a very intriguing issue.

Ray