Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Close encounters of the quadri-county kind
Date: Dec 03, 2001 @ 22:54
Author: m donner ("m donner" <maxivan82@...>)

>From: "Jack I am not entirely happy with the northeast corner
>of Colorado situation. That area of CO and adjacent
>NE is not available on Topozone at 1:25000 which
>would greatly clarify it if and when it becomes
>available.

jack
please be entirely happy anyway in the meantime
& i will also search nebraska statutes

this should be a barn burner of a megapoint if we ever do validate it

>Re the 15 ft. misalignment in Iowa, can you identify
>the location for me. I may have missed that close a
>mis-match in one of the 36 that I found in Iowa.

you wont believe this but i think it was a butler

however i need to recheck my pix & memories

but actually i had the feeling at several of iowas megapts that that entire
state may have been similarly loose in their definition of county lines
& i probably dont need to remind you that iowa appears to lead the nation
including even texas in probable quadricounty point count