Subject: Re: Morkulien joint admin area
Date: Dec 02, 2001 @ 19:02
Author: Peter Smaardijk ("Peter Smaardijk" <smaardijk@...>)

While being an interesting place, I don't think this is a real
condominium. It is more like the Int'l peace park on the caus border,
or the European monumental park on the belu border near bedelu.

See Statens Kartverks site for a map. Border marker no. 67 is next to
the "Fredsmonumentet" ("The Peace Monument"), but no condominal
boundaries are depicted.

Peter S.

--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., "Jan Krogh" <jakro64@y...> wrote:
> You are correct, Ray!
> The place was established in 1914 as an unofficial "free state" by
Norwegian